Wednesday 25 May 2016

Silver



Last week was our Silver Wedding Anniversary. I know I know, you can't believe it. Too young you cry and I can understand that. But twenty five years it is. We celebrated by clearing off to Stratford for a few days, leaving our dog and his separation issues with FOW2. I would just like to thank her here for coming home from Uni to do this for us and also to apologize for her having to be in the garden at 3am while said dog insisted on crying and seeing if he could see us coming back. Anyway, more of Stratford later in the week but I just thought I would leave you with a couple of photos of us all those years ago so you could see how mighty fine we were. And for all those chums on Facebook who said that we don't look any different - well we all know that's not true but don't think that it's not appreciated.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looked very carefully but can see no difference at all! 25 years has obviously gone in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May God bless you, your household and all your camels for your lovely words but I think you will find if you look to the right of these photos there is a woman fuller of face and (if you could but see it) chunkier of thigh.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the quarter century! How lovely to have a special break together in Stratford [and FOW2 to dogsit]You both seem to be wearing very well. 60% of happy couples put on weight during the course of their relationship they said on TV this week. This probably explains why I am 50% heavier than I was when I was a bride. 37 years of wedded bliss !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations! Heading for our Ruby in October, how did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig