Monday 18 May 2015

24 Years and Counting


Hullo. Just a short note to say today is my 24th wedding anniversary! 24 years! and they said it wouldn't last. No, they did actually say it wouldn't last. HOH had a somewhat undeserved reputation as the church lothario before we married and I was warned off several times by well meaning friends. (Well my Mum's friends actually) If I were feeling that way inclined, I would write a very spiritual post about not judging on other people's opinions but I'm not. So just going to content myself by wondering if my tummy was ever that flat and then off to work. As you do.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Congratulations - may there be many happy years ahead of you! Have you still got the dress? You know what they say about marrying the church lothario- the bride walks down the AISLE gets to the ALTAR and sings a HYMN - and then turns and whispers to her doubtful aunties "I'll alter him". You have clearly succeeded !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress is in a bag somwhere. It went walkabout when we moved. Think I might be a bit depressed if I tried to get into it.

      Delete
  2. How pretty you look! Congratulations on your Anniversary, sorry you have to go to work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - there was a lot of work went into that

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress on a beautiful bride! Happy anniversary!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a belated thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I should admit I had to look up "lothario"...
    I'm happy to read that you (and he) proved the naysayers wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig