Monday 18 June 2012

Quick Call



This is a little itsy bitsy blog. Just to check in really. Spent the weekend feeling a bit ill with a full on headachy thing. My old mother says that sometimes when you feel ill, its a warning that you are overdoing it/stressed/pooped or all of the above and that feeling a bit off is your body's way of prioritising you taking a rest. So that's what I am doing.
This means this weekend I had to give up on

  • Big cook in and freezing stuff (have actually thrown some food away aaaagh!)
  • Trying new chocolate cake recipe   (Lin, if you are reading this, the reason I am trying new recipe for chocolate cake is because you keep forgetting to bring me yours!)
  • Church and the return of our beloved pastor
  • A trip to the cinema to watch the Danny Boyle's stage production of Frankenstein as above (Much looked forward to)
  • My blog
Still, thems the breaks I'm afraid. I am putting this sorry carcass first for a couple of days. Normal service resumed next week. DV *Lies down and puts another Mentalist DVD in the machine*
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Have you come over all Victorian and delicate? Shame it's gone out of fashion,I could imagine myself draped over a chaise.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig